Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Favorites: 3 Perfumes


My most-loved "night out" perfume is BCBGMAXAZRIA. This has a subtle berry fruity scent that keeps the floral notes from being overpowering. It has a touch of musk and sandalwood also. I think this is the perfect scent for someone in their early 20's (like me!) because it is sweet but not overly so due to the musk. The boyfriend loves this too :-)


Clean's Warm Cotton is more of a lazy Saturday scent. It is my favorite scent from the Clean line, and it really smells like a warm cotton shirt fresh from the laundry. If you want to smell good without smelling like you're wearing perfume, this is a great, clean scent (pun intended.)
My final favorite perfume is Lavanila Laboratory's Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance. I don't feel like it's a super complex scent. It is exactly what it sounds like... vanilla and grapefruit... my two favorite things to smell like :-)    It's a great everyday scent that is sweet but not overly so like cotton candy scents, and it smells so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment