Monday, December 3, 2012

Favorites: Shower Must-Haves




Here's a run-down of my favorite shower products...







Starting with Shampoo and Conditioner, I have been loving the Clear Total Care products. Their goal is to work at the scalp to make sure that as your hair is growing in, it is as healthy as possible. Since I'm trying to grow my hair out, I have been mainly using products that really target the root of the hair. You can find great deals on these products at the drugstore for a super affordable price.


My sort of "treatment" conditioner that I use is the Nioxin Scalp Therapy in #2 for noticeably thinning hair. Now, I don't have thinning hair; my hair is fairly normal thickness, but I would love to add some more texture and thickness to my hair. This is the conditioner that I always use at my roots, and even though you don't usually use conditioner on the roots, I don't find that it makes my hair any oilier. It has a minty smell, and after a few minutes of being on your scalp, it begins to tingle.  This is a pricier conditioner, but I found it at T.J. Maxx for about half-off.
My all-time favorite body wash is Ivory. It is super cheap, fresh smelling, and it lathers up SO much. What's not to love?

My last two favorites are kind of boring, but every one needs them... I like to have Cetaphil face wash in my shower because it's super cheap and gentle. It also works great on your body. And my razor-of-choice is Venus Gillette. When I first started shaving, all my mom had was the Bic disposable razors, and wanting to be like my friends, I begged to get the Venus one. After I got it, I realized how wonderfully it worked in comparison, and I have converted my mother in the process :-)  I've never had a problem with them, and they have lots of different head options for your needs. Venus is not super cheap, but it isn't too outrageously priced, and I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment