Thursday, December 20, 2012

Favorite Nail Polish Looks

I made a board on Pinterest called "My Nails"a while back (lane_wilson1 is my username.) This is a file full of some of my favorite ways that I have painted my own nails, and I will show a few of those below...

Base color: Color Club Status Update. Sparkles: Color Club Disco Nap
You will notice a pattern in that I love the ring finger to have an accent nail, and I love how subtle this one is. All I did was stripe down the gold on the ring finger. On the other nails, I used a foam makeup wedge to stipple the color down my nails concentrating it on the tips to create a nice ombre effect.
 
Main Color: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue. Accent Nail: Essie Turquoise and Caicos
 I think the above look is gorgeous during the summer time. The colors are super pigmented and bold. Yet, it is a really simple clean look.

Main Color: OPI Rumple's Wiggin'. Accent Nail: Color Club Sugarplum Fairy
This is definitely my favorite purple nail color and sparkly nail color. The purple is super bright and eye catching and really brings out the purple in the sparkly polish. I feel like this is a look that is easy to rock nearly anytime of the year.

Sephora by OPI S-age is Just a Number
This is my go-to fall color. It has so many fall colors in it and has a gorgeous holographic effect. A very unique color. Also, it dries super fast :-)


I hope I inspired you to play around with your polish, maybe try something new :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment