Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week of Reviews: Wet 'n Wild Mega Last® Matte Lipstick

Today's review is on Wet 'n Wild's Mega Last® Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink. I was looking for a neutral pink lipstick color and just stumbled upon this one. Funnily enough, right after I purchased it, I saw it posted on Pinterest as someone else's favorite lip color. So, it's not just me that loves it :-)


I've actually taken a snapshot of both the lipstick that I'm reviewing here, and a NYX lip gloss in Sweet Heart. They are both super affordable at $2 for the lipstick and $5.50 for the gloss. Now, because the lipstick is matte, I'm not a big fan of it on its own. However, I love it with this gloss over top.

In this photo, I have the lipstick swatched on its own above the lipgloss/lipstick combination. As you can see, the lipstick is a pretty neutral pink shade. Paired with the gloss however, it makes it into more of a coral peachy shade. I would recommend putting a balm on before this lipstick to avoid it settling into your lip's fine lines as matte lipsticks tend to do. I don't find it to be super long wearing, but it will easily stay on for a couple hours with minimal transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment