Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cold Weather Casual



I've noticed myself wearing basically the same outfit to class every day this winter. Obviously it has worked without fail for me for several weeks, so I thought it might inspire you if you're in a bind for a quick go-to cold weather outfit. Only the jean link takes you to the exact item that I am wearing in the picture; everything else is what I would consider a perfect substitute. The skinny jeans are super skinny but also super stretchy, and I think flat boots are a must for walking long distances. I love that this look is fitted and put together, but still casual and comfortable. The layers up top keep you comfortable when going from frigid temperatures outside to much warmer temperatures indoors. 

Let me know how you like these types of posts  :-)

1. scarf (similar) - $14
2. thermal - $20
3. hoodie - $30
4. jeans - $35
5. boots - $70
6. jacket - $80

No comments:

Post a Comment