Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week of Reviews: Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

This is the first high-end mascara I am reviewing this week. While this is a good mascara, it does prove that you can find mascaras at the drugstore that are just as good as the expensive ones... 27 dollars expensive to be exact. 


pic credit

bare lashes

one coat of Lancome Hypnose Drama
Probably my favorite thing about this mascara is the unique brush. It really grabs onto your lashes and gets lots of product on them. It does get a little clumpy, however, since the brush can collect a lot of extra product in certain areas. Overall, this mascara really does lengthen and separate, but I wouldn't say it does any better of a job than L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. I got this mascara as a sample, but I definitely wouldn't go out and purchase it. You can find mascaras that are just as good and save 20 dollars in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment