Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week of Reviews: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

Today's mascara, just like the mascara reviewed yesterday, is true to its title.

pic credit
bare lashes


one coat of L'Oreal Volumious Million Lashes
This is definitely an essential for me, and I will run out and repurchase it the second it runs out. If you compare this mascara to the ones I have reviewed previously this week, you will notice that this one definitely gives you the look with the most lashes. Mine has dried up a bit (which I blame the hard to twist packaging) but I almost prefer it that way. A lot of my other mascaras are more wet and clumpy, and using this over top of them helps to separate, clean up, and make your lashes look more full. I don't usually wear it on its own like I did in the picture above, but it does give a really nice, almost natural enhancement. It seriously looks like you have a million lashes! Like mascaras mentioned earlier this week, you can find this super cheap at any drugstore :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment