Friday, January 18, 2013

Week of Reviews: Model Co. Fibre LASHXTEND Mascara

This is definitely the most natural mascara that I have reviewed this week.
pic credit

bare lashes

one coat of Model Co. Fibre LASHXTEND
This mascara has little hairs in it that are meant to adhere to the ends of your lashes and make them look longer. The brush is super fluffy, and the formula is relatively dry so there is never any clumping. You may be able to see that the ends of some of my lashes are a little jagged. The fibers occasionally don't attach perfectly straight, so I usually pluck those off. This is a great mascara for layering with something more volumizing underneath, or you could just wear it on its own if you have a very chill day ahead of you or a conservative event to attend. I'm really interested in trying drugstore fiber mascaras now that I have tried this and loved it. I got the full sized version of this in a Birchbox, but it normally retails for $24 and you can buy it on the Birchbox website.

No comments:

Post a Comment