Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week of Reviews: L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

 Today I am talking about a cult favorite mascara that I had never tried until recently. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara is known to give you a one stop shop to voluminous dramatic lashes.

pic credit

bare lashes


lashes with L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
I love this mascara for a super quick intense eye look. It has great pigmentation, lengthens, and volumizes all in one sweep. The one downside I found was that the brush tends to collect a lot of product on either end of it. The hair-like bristles are very thick,which are great for volumizing, but make it more difficult to work out the clumps. I have not tried doing multiple coats with this mascara, but I can only imagine how clumpy it would be. Maybe using a more separating mascara after this one would help with that. Overall consensus, great everyday product if you really want to eyelashes to pop. Readily available at all drugstores, and available in waterproof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment